Monday, January 11, 2010

Recipes made the week of 1/4/10




A New Year!

The theme this week was to make a salad or vegetable. I know....Paula Deen and healthy almost don't go together!

I figured with the New Year here alot of us would be thinking about dieting. I know I did!

There are some yummy looking recipes; give them a try!





Dorothy at Fuzzykoala's Caketastic Adventures made Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad.




Lindsay with Cookin' Lean Like Paula Deen made Mixed Berry Bellinis.


and Barbecue Meatloaf.




Libby with Cooking with Libby made Spinach and Strawberry Salad.








Michelle at Something New is Cooking made Italian Chicken Sticks.




Debbie at Dining With Debbie made Potato Soup with Shrimp.




Chaya of Sweet and Savory Says it All made Almond Brocoli Salad.



and on her Chaya's Comfy Cook blog, Chaya made Red Potato Salad.





Kelly of What's Cooking Kelly made Lemon Basil Chicken Salad





Renee at Mitchell Mayhem made Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.




1 comment:

  1. SUPERIOR~! tHIS IS great. Glad I happened in. When you have a little time, come to my blog. I'd be honored to see you there as a friend and or follower. I am now your loyal follower! Keri (a.k.a. Sam) www.samwich365.com

    ReplyDelete