Monday, December 7, 2009

Paula's Recipes Made the Week of 11/30/09

This week's recipe was Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake.

Here is what our fellow blogger made this week by Paula Deen.


In order that I don't miss anyone's recipe for the week, shoot me an e-mail with a link to your post. My e-mail is msturges220@comcast.net.


Dorothy of Fuzzykoala's Caketastic Adventures made Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake.






Michelle of Something New is Cooking made Banana Gooey Butter Cake.








Molly of the Dutchess of Fork made Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake





Lindsay of Cookin' Lean Like Paula Deen made Ham, Broccoli and Potato Soup.



and Broccoli Casserole.



Everything looks so delicious!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, sorry I could not participate, last week, but I am back again. Some great recipes, this week, though. I have to make some adjustments for my hubby's special diet and try to make that pumpkin cake. It looks just toooooo good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For everyone here, I am having a Give-Away. You could be the winner. Drop by.


    http://sweetsav.blogspot.com/2009/12/crabby-cheese-won-tons-for-chanukah-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, those look so great! I've been out of the blogging world for a few months due to moving, and some medical problems, but I'm anxious to get back into the groove with ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete